Current Docker Images
The following Docker images are available on GitHub.
- lappsgrid/ubuntu : Docker image based on Ubuntu 14.04 with Java 7 and Postgres 9.3 included. Also includes emacs, nano, zip, wget, and curl.
- lappsgrid/tomcat : Includes Tomcat 7 in the lappsgrid/ubuntu image
- lappsgrid/service-manager : Extends the lappsgrid/ubuntu image with a Service Manager installation. Also includes the LSD and the LDDL interpreter for configuring services in the service manager. However, the actual LDDL initialization scripts are include in the packages below.
- lappsgrid/brandeis : Docker image of the Brandeis processing node.
- lappsgrid/vassar : Docker image of the Brandeis processing node.
- lappsgrid/gigaword : A Docker image that provides Gigaword as a DataSource service. NOTE The image does not container Gigaword. The Gigaword corpora must in an externally mounted VOLUME the container can read to serve files.
- lappsgrid/oaqa : Docker image with running the OAQA EvaluationService.
- lappsgrid/galaxy : Docker image with the LAPPS Galaxy instance. Two versions of the lappgrid/galaxy image is available; one that calls services on the Brandies, CMU, and Vassar nodes, and another that calls the services running in the Docker containers.